Her ex lives with her, and I'm friends with both of them.

Anyway, I like this one girl. It's a little bit complicated, though, because her ex lives with her, and I'm friends with both of them. They're the sweetest people, and I'd really like to see if it could go anywhere with her. At the same time, I don't want to hurt her ex's feelings or end my friendship with her ex. I also don't want her to be creeped out by my liking her. It's all very confusing, and I'd like to hear any input you have. Thank you. (:

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• u are probably not going to agree --but if it's that much of a complication---is it even worth it?

i know people that were in a similar situation but they eventually gave up and moved on because it wasn't even worth messing up the friendships on either end...

• No, I get what you're saying, but I haven't really said anything, and I haven't known them all that long. I'm not sure how the ex would react to me liking her best friend. Well, they're best friends now, so that's why they still live together.

• Thanks for your input.

• Hope I can help somehow :)

• look for someone alse. Trust me you don't wanna lose a friend, just to have a gf.! And sooner or later you guys gonna end anyways. and you gonna end up lossing BOTH!

but if you really realllyy like her, talk to her and ask het if she feels the same way about you. If YES! Then talk to your friend (her ex) & ask her if she minds you two dating!

GOODLUCK