It's been a month since I was dumped. Sadness is still on me? How long will I feel this?

I still get sad but too often. I stopped wanting her. She just started to not answer my calls and replying on my messages. I think we all know what that means.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, in my experience, I've found the length of time it takes to go through the grieving/acceptance process depends on how long you were with the person, and the extent of the relationship. How long were you together? Were you living together? Married? Children?

• We have feelings for each other. We're not in a relationship. She knows how much I love her and she said she loves me too. We knew each other for a year and 6 months..

What Girls Said 3

• Go out and start dating, hit the gym do something. Anything to divert your focus

• Wow!! Sorry to hear that. As time goes by you will feel better eventually but every one heals differently 😞

• Try to text her and start a conversation... maybe you have a mutual feelings... girsl are just hypocrite sometimes... they does thing that are oppossite to what they like... maybe its worth to give it a try

What Guys Said 2

• you will get over it in time.

• Until you get over her properly