Girls, Should I break up with my girlfriend?

My girlfriend and i got into a fight.

When i tried to sit next to her and her friends, one of her friends moved the chair from underneath me and i landed on the ground. My girlfriend laughed.

Should i break up with her?

• Yes break up with her
  • Don't break up with her
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl
Refreshing the question

4

Most Helpful Girl

• i woudnt break up with her over one thing like that, unless you really feel like that was worth it.
    have you talked to her? has she apologized? if she doesn't apologize and thinks she's in the right, then maybe breakt up with her because that means she's not considerate of ur feelings.

• If i did that to one of her girlfriends, would it be alright for her to break up with me?

• i dont think so if you apologize and know that you were in the wrong.

What Girls Said 3

• Aside from Falling on the ground and then, probably looking like you had egg all over your face, I don't see a reason of the season to 'Break up with her' Unless... She has had this bad habit of making a fool out of you or Playing you for one.
    Good luck. xx

• she's just mad.

• You considering to break up with her for something that low is very pathetic. Like why over something that small?