Guys, How can you re connect with your ex of three years when he is a commitment phobe?

My ex ended things a month ago because he didn't want to feel trapped. He wants to be friends by said he couldn't have a relationship because he felt I had become too clingy and possessive. When we meet as friends he treats me exactly like he did when we were together minus flirting, sexual contact and pet names. I just laugh at his jokes as usual, tease him and let him open up to me more than I used to. Am I actually jeopardising a rekindling of a relationship by being this way? How can I get out of the friend zone and back in to someone he wants to date? He still finds me attractive so I know that much is still there.

3

Most Helpful Guy

• Wtf? I think it's plain say move on !

What Guys Said 2

• All you can do is ask him if he wants to try again. If he says no then there's nothing you can do

• Why would you want a committed relationship with a guy who clearly can't commit?

I guarantee you can find some guy who's just as attractive, who is attracted to you, who is willing to commit.