Guys, Should it tell him how I feel?

My ex ended our three year relationship after he started to feel trapped and he worried that we weren't suited. He now misses me and wants to be friends. We have met up as mates but he kind of acted like he did when we were together and it was quite difficult for me. I told him I don't think we should hang out as friends anymore unless it's that he is considering working at our relationship. He looked hurt and annoyed at not hanging out as friends. I told him that it's only now I'm out of the situation that I see everything that was wrong with us being together and that I would never go back in to that. I did say however that having learnt from that maybe we would have a better relationship now if we were willing to try. He said we should hang out as friends and see if there is something that is there but I feel like this will hurt us more in the long run. I see him again next week, should I give him an ultimatum or just carry on as friends and see what happens?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it depends on you really, if you don't mind trying out being as friends with him and see if there is a chance and analyze things then I think you can try but if you are very sure that it will hurt you in the long run, then listen to your head and tell him this is not fair and you don't want that.

What Guys Said 3

• Just end it definitively

• I say you should just move on... you are right your relationship is not gonna be what it was before!!

• Somw circumstances you can get back with an ex. But he felt trapped? That's bullshit. End it and move on. If you don't u will get on an emotional level with this guy again and she WI break your heart and leave AGAIN. Don't under value yourself.