Why does ex husband keep making posts on Facebook about me even though we are divorced?

So after I got a long letter about how he wants me back and we've only been divorced for 2 months now, I did not respond to it and I have not spoken to him since he started harassing me 2 months ago. I change my phone number and I moved. And I deactivated my facebook account. but as soon as I reactivated it two and a half months later, in less than 24 hours he sent me a message. I'm not responding to anything but then he started making post on his page about me. Its just a lot of quotes about how much he loves and misses me.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok, that's a little creepy. It's pretty clear he isn't over you yet, and is willing to track you down. That's a short step to stalker. I'm assuming that you have no intention of reviving the relationship?

• That is correct. I have been very vocal about that. He texted my mom saying he needs to talk to me it sounded urgent. So I called and he didn't say anything he was just holding the phone. I told him that this was his third attempt at contacting me and if he did not stop I would get a restraining order. I've messaged him right after divorce and told him to move on and stop texting me and calling me. Then another conversation I told him not to call or contact my family or friends. But my friends and family keep getting texts and calls from him trying to get ahold of me. He said he moved on. I even saw him with his girlfriend. But she dumped him because he lost his job and now he won't leave me alone.

• Thanks so much for the advice. I have been extremely confused. And this has been giving me really bad anxiety. My friend made a joke that he might come to my house with flowers and it made me cringe. He left me high and dry. When he got his new job and got a new girlfriend he was being so cruel to me and then as soon as she left because he had no job now I'm his point of interest. I just needed some reassurance that the restraining order maybe my only option.

• No problem at all. I do wish you the very best of luck in this difficult situation.

"The Cat Who Jumps Across Streams" ~streamhopper Scott

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah... he is stalking. That happens a lot. They think you are their property. They always see the grass as greener (they leave then think about only the good things with you). They think they have a right to force their presence on you.
    Tell him to stop. If that doesn't work, report him for stalking to FB.

What Girls Said 2

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up, @Secret6620, and that it's Good-bye, my love forever. And with this "EX" who still marks an X in his own softie spot, with you both being divorced, him Obviously having Not moved on, he is Missing the Kissing and the history you both shared, along with his laments of how 'Much he loves and misses me.'
    If you don't want to start up anything that might make him Believe there is another chance for romance, then the best thing to do would be to Block him from FB and don't even allow yourself to look at any messages.
    I see a man who is very determined to get you back. And with Determination, sometimes goes looking and lurking and even more in store than... Quotes.
    You already have seen the way he had 'Started harassing me 2 months ago,' and with Now this Fb caper, God only knows what else he has up his sleeve with him and his Heart... That just won't Leave.
    Good luck. xx

• Thanks! It actually makes me nervous because I was thinking the same thing. But I was hoping I'm praying that it doesn't go any further. I have given him no reason to believe that I would take him back. And I have forgiven him for myself in my own peace of mind but nothing more than that. That was the only reason I didn't think I needed to block him on Facebook. But it looks like I will have to. Thanks for the advice.

• Oh, so welcome, and to be honest with you, with all the deranged EX husbands I have been watching on Investigation ID lately (True stories) it could very well lead into... Obsession.
      Yes, better to block him and if you have any real other problems, a Restraining order, please, @Secret6620. xx

• I would advise you message and here what he has say, Base on that you can express how you feel because that would probably give him a clear indication whether or not he has any chances. Sound like to me the grass wasn't greener on the other side and now he wants you back.