I feel like I deserve a second chance with her.

How do I show her I deserve one?

I know she's not 100% over me yet.

We broke up for minor reasons.

61

Most Helpful Girl

• Your question isn't very specific so I'm going to give you my opinion a few different ways. First, she may have given you second chances already, but maybe you never thought of it that way.Whatever you might think was a minor reason, she might not, and if you don't give her some space, she might be even more upset and like you less. I know this because it has happened to me. The guy still won't leave me alone and its been about 8months. I can't even stand talking to him, and he for sure has ruined his chances by not giving me my space. Now for some slightly more positive feedback, if it was minor to her too, then she probably just needs some space for now. If you've told her once how you feel, then just leave her to her thoughts. If and when she decides that she wants to be with you again, she will come to you.

What Girls Said 5

• We all feel like we deserve things we don't and we are entitled to things we really aren't entitled to. Beyond that, we don't always get what we deserve in life. Bad things happen to good people and good fortune befalls people who hold ill will for others in their heart. That's just life. There is nothing you can do to convince some one to take you back if their mind is made up. Probably the best thing you can do for her is allow her to make her own choices and move forward in her own life. Give her some time and space. It may not lead to her taking you back, but she will remember the break up as smooth and your chances of keeping in touch or remaining friends are much higher if she views the break up that way.

This was a very general answer because your question wasn't very specific, either way I hope it helps.

• with gifts, with dates, flowers, and actions. words. a nice talk with practical steps to get this relationship back on track.

analyze what went wrong in the past and that is what I would do.

after that, move on to talking to her and being serious about this objective of getting back with her.

if it's minor reasons, hopefully she realizes this too. however, if a lot of time has past, it might be difficult if she's moved on or is invovled with someone else.

best of luck.

• If you do not give her space, she will start to hate you, think your a creep and definitely ruin every chance of a second chance. Oh, and these minor things obviously arnt so minor. To you the must be, but to her there huge.

• i am in the same situation .if I back of she freaks out and ask me if she did something or if I have something against her.she even told me to leave her alone if I do she freaks out.if I don't give her space she run away from me.should I talk to her about it.

• Ever think you got your second chance already, and blew it. but even minor reasons, can be reason enough. I've left guys for reasons considered minor. I still didn't want to have to deal with them everyday. Even the smallest thing can annoy someone to that point. Why put up with ANY thing that you don't have to.

• What are these minor reasons? Maybe they're not so minor depending on what they are...

What Guys Said 1

• It all depends on your efforts. If they are sincere and heartfelt enough. If you truly want to be with her, then show her. But it's by your actions that will determine her decision.