We broke up almost 3 years ago and now he's trying to add me on Facebook. Why would he do that and he broke up with me?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• There is time and point to let the past go, and try again, length of time varies with everyone, but I say to him, 3 years probably felt like enough time. Three years later and still thinking enough to add you I would say go but be careful about going abou it.

What Guys Said 2

• You don't need to be enemies just because you broke up... and well, it's just facebook, I don't think you should take it too seriously.

• guess he wants 2 get back 2 u i believe

• I don't want him back and I don't want any drama so I don't think I'm going to add him.

• it'd b better 2 listen to wot he has 2 say... but if he was REALLY REALLY dat bad... just reject him

What Girls Said 3

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Good-bye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks an X in his own softie spot, many times over, comes the time down the line When... He's trying to add me on Facebook.
    It could very well he has gotten sentimental with Missing the Kissing and the Way we were here, dear. He may want you to 'Add me' so you can again, Include him in your life... With or without some benefits.
    Buyer beware as the old saying goes. Once you would Accept his Request for friends, it could end up to be... More than in the chat box.
    Good luck. xx

• He's prolly just curious and slightly nosey about what's been going on in your life since he's been gone.

• maybe he just misses you.. as a lover or as a friend