I'm sad it's while but I still love him?

Sometimes I get sad when I miss my ex I was in love and I thought we have a future or at least a friendship but he just abandoned me. It hurt sometimes. My friends think I am a good person and good girl but men don't wAnt that.. advice pleas

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Be a good girl always and you will get dumped or cheated on or friend-zoned. That's unfortunately true. Being too good and compassionate will make them take you for granted and then lose interest in you. You gotta be a cock tease and sometimes a bit of a bitch. When they do something you dislike or ditch the plans you had together, the magic formula is to ignore them and flirt with someone else! I know every guy here will disagree but that is because they THINK they don't like that and they THINK they want a good girl who's always gonna please them, but they know nothing Jon Snow! In a logical world where we use only our brain that wouldn't be a turn on, but when in love we rely on our emotions and once guy sees a threat that he can lose you (especially to some other alpha male!) they gonna fight for you like they did before they won you. Guys like to chase, it's natural instinct. And when in a long relationship they tend to get lazy and bored.

What Guys Said 3

• I've been there. I locked that part away in a crystal. Like a museum, I can look at it, but it can't be changed. I'd ove to see a saber toothed tiger, but it won't happen. It can't. I remember the good times, even now. But if she magically appeared before me, I'd be civil, but that's it. It may seem cold. But we're not the same people anymore, either her or I. I don't know the new her.

• I don't get it?

• Basically, remember the good times, and keep looking forward. Everything we do requires risk. Walking out the door, meeting new people, anything you can think of. It's ok to hold onto the good times, but don't dwell on them. And auto correct is being stupid for me tonight, so apologies for spelling errors.

• Just do whatever it takes to distract yourself from thinking about him

• This stuff hurts, honey. You can keep focusing your attention on it, and you will see the same things over and over. It's kind of like driving around a cul de sac. The first time it's new. The 100th time you're not even sure where you are.

What Girls Said 3

• Its normal to be sad when missing you ex. I was on a date with a VERY cute guy last night and I have been single for 2 months after leaving a 9 year realtionship with whom i truly loved. I got emotional at the end of the night and started thinking about my ex and all of the memories. he said i looked sad. its really hard to not think about the future you could have had. i was pregnant with my last boyfriend child and i thought we were going to be married. the night i told him i was pregnant he punched me in my stomach and told me he hopes that kill the baby. at 3 months i lost the baby. i sometimes feel sad because i thought we were going to have a family and all that time i gave and that is what i got... the right guys want good girls!! that is the truth!

• makakamove ka rin.. don't worry time will come that you'll totally get over him.. just help yourself, don't let your memories together defeat you

• try to distract yourself.