You ever just have to give up on a guy u loved?

Hurt you time and time again didn't understand your feelings. Just had no compassion? But u knew he was a good guy inside. How much was enough?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are experiencing more pain than happiness you have to let go. I lovvved my ex of 9 years. still do. but no longer in love. the lack of compassion or not wanting to try to understand you feeling is a major red flag. sometimes love isn't enough and you do have to just say goodbye. i never thought i would be single again. i thought he was the one and i was going to grow old with him. but he disrespected me time and time again and i deserve much better. there truly are men out there that will adore, love and respect and care for you and im telling you what that is the BEST feeling ever!!! move on and find yourself a good man:)

What Girls Said 4

• If he hurt me time and time again, I don't think he really mean to do it intentionally. If he didn't understand how I felt during certain situations that would bother me. I think enough is enough when you feel more upset then you are feeling happy. Like the negatives out weigh the postives, and sometimes you see so much negative you know the relationship or the person you are with is not good for you.

• Yupp. It was making me depressed and I could literally see myself becoming a little spiteful towards him so I had to call it quits.

• Can u give me an example of you being spiteful?

• Yeah damn u sound like my ex on spot. Did u go no contact? Would you give him another chance ever?

• I wasn't going to until again he tried to blame all his life problems on me and call me out of my name. I would've been fine keeping in contact but he screwed up , so yeah now I don't talk to him. No I probably wouldn't.

• Hello, I was just like you a couple years ago. And I gave up on him and it was the best decision I ever made. It hurted like crazy for I was in denial for he was a good guy when we were friends but as a boyfriend, he turned out to be a big Douche!!! Literally it was like he just switched off, total fakeness. But Honey you will be alright, love is definitely still out there. Mwah!

• Yeah because you can't wait around for then to realize what's in front of them. It hurt to let him go but it was hopeless to keep trying. I loves him with all my heart but I know I can't waste time waiting for him to be ready or to get hurt again. But time heals every heart ache bit slowly you realize why it right. Every person in your life had purpose or lesson to teach you. They become your past for a reason and they stay in your life for a reason.

What Guys Said 1

• Unfortunately it happens like that, yes. I am not talking about myself but in general