Gifts off boyfriend?

I've recently been dumped by my boyfriend I left all the stuff he had ever given me outside his house just last week he said I could have the jewellery back and iPad as they were gifts which I accepted but every time I ask for it back he keeps saying he's busy ( I know he isn't ) why does he keep doing this?

• trying to keep you in his life
  • forget about your stuff

44

Most Helpful Girl

• You already gave them back, just leave them otherwise this will turn into a "thing" and probably get ugly.

What Guys Said 4

• He ain't returning them forget them and move on

• It could go either way... but if he said you can have it and than kinda strings you along it seems as if he's not one who can keep his word... why not ask him what's a convenient time to pick it up so that way he can't make an excuse about being busy.

• he said he's not a jerk who would want it back but for the past 2 weeks every time I've asked he's been busy! I don't want to piss him off as I won't my stuff back

• I feel he has done this to keep me as a yoyo in his life as he knows how much I loved them

• Eh... material possessions... nothing more

• Buy new stuff and forget about it ahaha

• If you have them back already then you're the one who needs to move on

• I haven't got them back he's got them I'm just gonna forget about them as they can be replaced and bought with my own money

What Girls Said 3

• His lame duck excuses are Not flying with me here, dear. Perhaps he has had a chance with no more romance to sell these things for doe, this low Joe.
    Move on, forget him. I have my own suspicions of this dirty bird.
    Remember, "I've recently been dumped"... Keep That in mind.
    Good luck. xx

• Whether he's actively trying to keep you in his life or trying to control you via beck and call (ex's fine jewelry/iPad = pocket aces) I think it wouldn't hurt to come to terms with the loss of these items. Who knows, he could get mad one day and throw them out. He owns them now, don't let him control you. :)

• I wouldn't return them back lol I would kept them and tell him to get lost that's your problem. maybe he shouldn't bought you those gifts. my ex always got onto me him buying me gifts. i never let him but i wish i did took advantage of him how the way he was being a jerk to me. damn it!