Ladies, if you claim to love someone and think you found everything you were looking for?

But as things get really seroius and you start to make plans for the future... and all of the sudden (keeping in mind that for the time you dated there were no problems, no arguments, no drama, everything was literally perfect) you decide to end the relationship by saying that you were not ready. - ready to everything you said you wanted and were looking for-
- it's been 4 weeks since then and zero communication
- I'm trying to move on, but is she likely to change her mind?
- what are your thoughts?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Well sometimes a girl gets everything she wants but realizes maybe it's not what she needs or it didn't feel the way it was "supposed too". Or she is really afraid of the commitment. She may change her mind but the best thing for you to do , is move on. Don't sit around waiting for her because on the chance she doesn't change her mind or finds someone new, you'll have wasted your time waiting for her.

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds to me like maybe she just has cold feet and is scared of the commitment. If you guys were really serious and also happy before hand, I wouldn't give up just yet.

• I guess so because it just doesn't make sense, from the beginning all she wanted was a seroius relationship and she was happy knowing that I was looking for the same thing.

What Guys Said 1

• she should've said this from da start bro i believe... seems like she was playin wid u more or less