Is it possible to love someone but never want them to be part of your life again?

I'm just wondering because I feel this way about someone in my life. I do love him, but the more I know about him the more satisfied I am that we are nothing to eachother any more.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course it's possible, your heart loves them, and you can't control that, but your mind knows they're not good for you.

• Yeah, that's pretty much it.

• I guess it was reverse psychology.

• yeah, smth like that I guess

What Guys Said 3

• weird, coz if u luv someone then u'd like 2 have him as close as possible, no?

• It's difficult to explain. Mostly, his moods just make me not want him around.

• Absolutely. The fallout sucks, but the short answer to your question is yes.

• There is a girl I really fell for, but it wasn't returned. I don't want even a simple hi! from her. Just don't want to be reminded of her.

• It's not like that I would be polite I don't hate him I just don't like him.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes it is possible to love someone but didn't want to be part of each other life. I think from the bottom of your heart you want him to be part of life it just that there are reason that stopping you... or you are just in doubt if he still likes or love you if this person is your ex.

• YeAh.. Some things they do/say piss you off but you still want them around because you're dependent on them.. You'll soon realize it isn't love, at all. And then it'll make more sense.

• Yes I think so. Something's it's better for you to love someone from a far to keep your peace of mind if that makes sense