Is it possible to love someone but never want them to be part of your life again?

I'm just wondering because I feel this way about someone in my life. I do love him, but the more I know about him the more satisfied I am that we are nothing to eachother any more.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a girl I really fell for, but it wasn't returned. I don't want even a simple hi! from her. Just don't want to be reminded of her.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It's not like that I would be polite I don't hate him I just don't like him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course it's possible, your heart loves them, and you can't control that, but your mind knows they're not good for you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah, that's pretty much it.

• I guess it was reverse psychology.

• yeah, smth like that I guess