What do you do when your ex don't let you move on?

63

Most Helpful Girl

• Move on... They have no power over us, fight through it and remember its YOUR LIFE, NOT THEIRS. Stand up and get on with your life for the better. The time is now, life happy not in pain.

• She is using my child against me. She drove down 13 hours just to try to get back with me.

What Girls Said 5

• Well first of all you really shouldn't be having any communication with your ex if your trying to get over the person. If you have your ex on any of your Social Media sites i think you should block or delete the person (if your trying to move on), but if you want your ex to see that your doing perfectly fine without them then you shouldn't block them just so they can see that your doing fine ( ex's always snoop for some reason lol) :) Hope my opinion kinda helped

• Threaten him or her with a restraining order

• Tell him that he should, because he'll just end up getting hurt more

• Shut the contact down completely

• Cut them off. No contact

What Guys Said 3

• File a restraining order

• Look her in the eye and say that what is broken can't be fixed anymore

• just delete all the contact info and pretend he never existed. If he is physically restraining you or just showing up at your house, have him arrested.