I asked my ex to delete my nudes then he blocked me on everything. I always deleted his, so what should I do?

1421

Most Helpful Guy

• People, why not show a little support here? There's always something you can do even if that doesn't quite stop the mess.

@Emmeeee they are mostly right, if you gave the guy your pics you practically gave up some rights on those. Now, if you shared with them for personal use and he decides to post them somewhere, you can always denounce him as he'll be hurting you. First step if you don't mind me saying, talk to your parents (if you really are 16), get adults involved to get better advice and maybe start working out a solution through them.

Don't despair, these things happen mostly because there are idiots in the world. You'll be fine :)

• Thank you, I was so stupid, but I thought i loved him

• these things are more normal than people care to admit hun, you'll be fine :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's a lesson young one, never delete anyone's nudes. Back them up on a dropbox account. I don't care if you're the happiest married couple in the world!! Save them. Things change and people change. Nothing in life ever stays the same. Idc if you're in love with the guy or you feel he would never release your nudes, you don't know what people may do some day. I'm not saying save the pics to show people but save them safely locked away just in case. I save all nude photos guys send me. Alllllllll. You can release mine if I have yours.