My girlfriend broke up with me and told she always thought I was ugly? Do you think she said this to make feel bad, or did she mean it?

She broke up because she said she found someone better then me. I always try to be kind to her and treat her right but it never felt like it was enough. I can't figure out if she said it because she tried to manipulate and hurt my feelings, or because that's how she always felt. I feel really hurt right now.

98

Most Helpful Girl

• She's being a manipulative, mean-spirited cunt. Best way to deal with a situation like that is bruise their ego by cutting them out of your life and completely deleting them from everywhere then treating them like air if you ever see them

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah. Thanks for the advice.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know that you are hurt and I she shouldn't have said that on your face, she could have told you she found someone else that's fine, but I think that was not right on her part to tell you that you are ugly.

Don't worry about it, just let it go. The more you think about what she said, the more upset you will be, so give yourself some time to get over it. I am sure you will

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE