My girlfriend broke up with me and told she always thought I was ugly? Do you think she said this to make feel bad, or did she mean it?

She broke up because she said she found someone better then me. I always try to be kind to her and treat her right but it never felt like it was enough. I can't figure out if she said it because she tried to manipulate and hurt my feelings, or because that's how she always felt. I feel really hurt right now.

98

Most Helpful Girl

• i think that she mean it ,,, well even she did that to hurt you or to manipulate as you said she is still a sh** ,,, don't look for excuses for her have a dignity and forget about this shi**
    i really hate this type of girls they are good for nothing
    Hurting others feelings just cuz we wanna broke up with them is just soo fu** silly it's evil
    i'm so sad that you experienced something like that
    but don't be disappointed if she stayed with you and all this sh** in her mind about you then it will be a hypocrisy

• Yeah i'm better without her. Thanks.

• Yeeee wish that you will find another good girl

What Girls Said 8

• ... She tried to manipulate and hurt my feelings.
    Believe me, if any of this was true here, dear, she wouldn't have even been with you in the First Face place.
    Many times when two people split, One or both of them throw Insults around when they themselves do it because they Too... Really hurt right now.
    Good luck. xx

• She's being a manipulative, mean-spirited cunt. Best way to deal with a situation like that is bruise their ego by cutting them out of your life and completely deleting them from everywhere then treating them like air if you ever see them

• Yeah. Thanks for the advice.

• She was wrong, she is ugly INSIDE, her is full of thorns and is in need of a attitude adjustment. Love will find you. And the person she is with isn't better, he is just an idea in her mind of lustful stupidity, he will dump her. And she will want you back but don't give in, walk away with stride. There are better women out there, and they will come. Just remember you are beautiful as your heart and its true. XOXO

• If she's doing that to you then she's doing it just to hurt you. If she had a relationship with you then obviously she found something attractive about you. It might have not been about superficial qualities like looks before, but somewhere somehow whatever she saw is not there anymore, and she's using something that may not even be her real reason against you. Something else had to be bugging her about you, its not your looks at all.

• She's the ugly one here. Not you.

• Who knows maybe she meant it , sometimes people settle down for what is available at the moment. Then again I wouldn't know because i don't know why you broke up or what type of person she is in general.

• Oh my gosh she's a twat if I've ever heard of one. You deserve some one better than her.

• WOW. Hey, move on asap. You can't just sit there and dwell - is she 12? Holy fuck, that was comical. MOVE ON.

What Guys Said 8

• I know that you are hurt and I she shouldn't have said that on your face, she could have told you she found someone else that's fine, but I think that was not right on her part to tell you that you are ugly.

Don't worry about it, just let it go. The more you think about what she said, the more upset you will be, so give yourself some time to get over it. I am sure you will

• It's possible that she just wanted to hurt you, but it can also be true. My last girlfriend I didn't think she was attractive, but I still went out with her (mistake though).

• Without seeing your picture I can't answer that but there's a good chance she said it to hurt you.

• you have my sympathies. i have no way of knowing if she meant it or not but you have my sympathies none the less

• What an ass.. She did it to hurt your feelings even further...

• She was just doing that to make you feel like shit. Like why would she even date you ifshe didn't think you were good looking. Best to just fuck it and move on bro.

• Bitchezzz bee crayzee

• Just fuck that shit and move on