Why is it so hard to get over this loser?

He's been ignoring me now, telling me I'm always too dramatic, telling me I'm insecure that he doesn't give a shit about our own relationship, he's a liar, still smoking weed, his mom even watches his bank account, fuck he even broke up with me saying its because we didn't work but then starts seeing his coworker. I don't know wtf is wrong with me and I gave him a second Chance after that yet I'm still trying to get him to see that he is more than scum of the earth because he knows what I wanna hear. Someone slap some sense into me please!

33

Most Helpful Guy

• How about you distract yourself by whatever means necessary to get over this loser? That includes hanging out with your friends more often, going to the gym and meet new people and doing some new activities. In any case, in time you will get over him soon enough

What Guys Said 2

• You're fine. It's called being human. You gave him two chances and he blew it. This is on him. You can't get your point across to him, he won't listen anyway. His mind is laser focused on one thing. There's just no getting around that.

• maybe u like some feature on him? u didn't mention bout his appearance though

• Ya he's like the most handsome guy when he's smiling. There is one thing about him physically he lost a lot of weight from smoking and drinking so now he's skinny as fuck and his skin feels all stretchy and loose.

• I borderline hate him now because he kept lying about wanting to make it work and just playing off my kindness of trying to understand his situation

• oops sorry i misread "it" instead of "i"

What Girls Said 3

• Its over, leave him alone, it isn't worth it. If he is disrespecting you then he isn't a man, he is nothing but a bacterial infection just cut ties completely. You deserve better and will get better. Let that idiot go ruin his own life without you. Get someone, who is decent, kind, funny and smart, someone who loves you for your heart. Hugs and please do the right thing.

• first time they cheat its their mistake
    second time you give them a chance and they cheat again and mistreat you then its your mistake!

• Of course I don't know if he cheated but I've realized now I let him treat me like shit but that was because I tried to be understanding and I missed the guy I first met. I've let go now.

• It takes time.