So I've heard that you never tell a guy you like him.

That you should never tell a guy you like him. Because then the mysterious appeal you had, is lost. I can understand that...but then how do I go about letting a guy know I like him without telling him or losing that mysterious appeal?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• You heard wrong. Personally, when I find out that a girl is interested in me, my interest in her rises if I'm attracted to her, of course.

What Guys Said 3

• Most guys aren't interested in girls being "mysterious." This doesn't mean that you should go berserk telling him you like him. But let him know. It's a lot easier for him to figure out when you're honest about it.

• dont tell that guy straight away that you like him..

guyz hat when guls come 2 fast or 2 late towards dem..

just give him sum sex appeals .. try and distract him..

i a few dayz , he will get attracted towards you and may happen that he gets a crush on u..

may happen

..

newayz keep tryin .. gud luck ..tc

• where the hell have you heard that? sure, go through life without ever telling a guy you like him.. see how far you get with relationships!

What Girls Said 0