I wrote this to my cheating ex was I stupid?

You have brought me back to a place I swore I'd never go back to. You took me back into the darkness and don't fucking care enough to get me out. You fucking broke me, I am broken. I am gone. You took everything from me. And you're too selfish to give it back. you're too heartless to care? Why wasn't I good enough? Why did you do this to me? Why won't you try to help me understand Keyon. Why do you think this is ok? You're not sorry.

35

Most Helpful Girl

• if it helped you in some way, then it wasn't stupid. only stupid if it makes you feel stupid.

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah, you where stupid. What are you thinking? At the same time, I do understand. Now, here's a thing, it depends upon what happened before, why you broke up, before you start hearing my views on the subject.

What you've got to ask yourself now, was why? Because your upset? Clearly it shows. Now, here's a thing... "You fucking broke me?" Sorry, but I'd have to disagree on that subject. No one has any power to break anyone. I don't care if your family, best friend, boyfriend. You have the power for yourself to pick yourself up, or be broken. And why should he care about you to get you out? Why don't you get yourself out? What did he take from you? And why weren't you good enough? Your not good enough? I doubt that. I bet your good for yourself, and for someone else. But putting yourself down, and giving him that power isn't right for yourself. Then your wondering why he isn't trying to help? What you need to do hunny, is help yourself. No man is gonna please you, and make you happy. It's all within :)

• Woah. That was intense. I think he could have freaked out a little (no offence at all my friend) on words like darkness but honestly all you did was to express your sadness to him. I think you could just add to that message but only if you like him. You could mention you love him, and that you feel terrible without him.
    Happy to help!

• If it gave you some sense or relief or closure, then its fine. Besides, you aren't dating him anymore, so why should you care what he thinks of you.

• Nope. Not at all. I can't guarantee it'll get his attention, though.

• Did it make it feel good to write it? If yes, then it wasn't a bad idea. Don't expect a response though.

What Girls Said 2

• Honey, he doesn't have the power you do. He doesn't have anything but a pitiful existence. You are strong, remember that. For God put you here for a reason, blossom and spread your wings. Girl your love will come, just remember who you are and thats a queen... Let that evil go back to where it came from. Hugs Sis...

• Not stupid at all.