Is love enough reason to stay in a relationship?

Hi there. Before I start my story I'd like to give you all a little background about me and my boyfriend (well now ex boyfriend).

**we started dating 10 months ago and started living together for 9 months before I moved back to my hometown temporarily to take care of my grandmother. When he first started courting me he told me that he had a son with his ex girlfriend w/c he claimed he broken up with months ago. A month after we started datin I found out he they had just broken up because he wanted to date me so he left the mother of his child he said he was fell out of love with her even before we met. I forgave him for lying to me because I loved him. Also before him, I had sex with 6 guys. I dated someone before for 3 years, he cheated and left me after that i became heartless and fucked around because i was hurt after 2 years of fucking around i stopped and decided it wasn't any help moving on. And after a short while I met him. Let's call him Jay. And yes he knows everything I've been through because i am an honest person, he asked about my past, I asnwered **

Okay so here's the thing Jay and I were so in love. We took care of each other. We did live together so we shared everything. I lost my job, he was there for me, He lost his job, I was ther for him. I knew there was love. I can feel it. The thing is, he keeps on calling me a bitch everytime we fight. He tells me i am a whore because i sleep with guys i dont have a relationship with. He tells me once a bitch always a bitch. It came to a point when I moved back to my hometown, he keeps on accusing me that im sleeping with somebody else. He broke up with me and slept with his ex the mother of his child. We were broken up for a week. AFter that he begged to get back with me, he came clean about him sleeping with his ex because he was assuming i was still sleeping around. w/c i swear i am not. He has been the only one for the whole time we were together. I forgave hime but until now he keeps on calling me a btich.

e asked me how many guys i gave a bj to in the past, i told him 3. my ex, a guy i dated and him. He then sent a very long text saying i am a bitch and his ex is better than me and i will never change and i will always be a bitch because i can have sex with some1 i dont love. i said, all i need is respect and someone who would not judge me based on my past. he respinded with "i will always think you're a bitch, take it or leave it" obviously i left him. he keeps on calling. shd i get back wth him

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow! You were cheated and dumped in your previous relationship and you still went for a guy who left his ex (with a child) to be with someone else (you). How stupid can you be? And on top of that he calls you a bitch and he judges you from your past. What can you honestly see attractive in that guy? Don't be stupid - leave him and never turn back around. And never start anything with anyone who is already involved with someone else! Those people are just pure shit.

• I understand what you mean. I needed that. But i did not know he was still in a relationship though when we first started going out. when i found out, what really happened it was too late i was already in love.

What Guys Said 2

• It's up to you if you want to put up with it. He probably won't change, though. So, if you can forgive him his language and opinions, you'll be fine. I won't say I've never called anyone a bitch, in anger. But I choose my words very carefully. I try to avoid conflict because I don't like to fight. Some guys are like me; some aren't.

• Not at all. A relationship should be at the very least filling an emotional or sexual gap (if not both) and include love, with trust, acceptance and the like involved.

• If I'm being honest, I can't see why you're with him after the description you just posted.

• because im stupid and im in love with him.. :( i do hope im not getting back together with him anymore. he does this everytime. he breaks up with me, say hurtful words and then after a few hours regret it and beg me to take him back. i hope this time, i won't

• I'm sorry to hear about your situation, and love may seem hard to break off from but in the long term you'll be happy you did.

What Girls Said 2

• Absolutely not! He doesn't respect you. Why would you want to be in a relationship with him? And sorry, sweetheart, but if he doesn't respect you, he doesn't actually love you either.

• Love and abuse don't mix. He doesn't respect you.