I just broke up with my boyfriend.. and he's in the same class as I am. tomorrow we will be going to class, and what should I do because it's awkward?

Should i avoid him or.. ?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• You both are no longer this item so the writing is in on My wall and all here, dear, that you might as well get used to Seeing him daily Being... He's in the same class.
    Be civil if he speaks to you. No use putting your head down when he is around. This will show Him this split is making you a cold stone and with You Not being Friendly... Don't let him get the Best of you.
    However, if he wants to be 'Like this' with putting you on his pay no mind list, just ignore him and The... Class will carry on till all are dismissed.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 4

• Something that probably should have been discussed at break up. I wouldn't say anything personally unless he does to you. Be cordial.

• Suppose it was possible he might have "an accident" on the way to class and couldn't make it. Would it be awkward then?

• Just treat him like you'd treat anyone else in the class. He's their equal now.

• It is what it is, just be cordial.

What Girls Said 1

• avoiding him will make it worse... just b friendly..