I am getting mix vibes from my ex. Does he want me back?

I went to a movie with my ex and it was cool but i kept getting mix vibes from him. He knows where i stand and that i want to work things out. (I am moving out of state for school ) he never gave me a straight answer but how hard the distance would be and he doesn't want to hold me back or be a distraction. anyways we were really good friends before this and now were exes and trying to keep our friendship. He was leaning on me and asking questions about other guys and stuff. Its like if you want to be woth me say something if not then stop giving me werid signals. Is this normal? Like why is he doing this?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• ... Trying to keep our friendship...
    And with keeping 'Friends only,' not sure if it includes 'Friends with benefits' as well, he is Now showing me, should be 'Showing' you as well, that he is Territorial because even though you are Not hooked at the hip, his brain is in neutral where he may not want to be two birds of a feather but is making it look like Yet... You are sort of stuck together.
    Tell him straight out, before things end up getting out of hand with this man, that being you are 'Friends' and nothing more in store right now, please, my business is mine and yours is yours.
    I think with This... Hopefully he will get the Big picture, however, it may not always be a Kodak moment.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• He probably does what you back. Ask him to be sure.

What Girls Said 2

• Friendships with exes can be tricky, if boundaries are not set. Really and truly, you guys should cut contact until feelings for each other dissolve- or this situation will probably happen a lot.

• He wand you back.