If the dad has full custody after divorce of a young child, does the mom have problems?

I thought it's rare for the dad to get full custody.

I know this divorced mom who is 29, she has a 5 year old son. She friends MANY people on FB and posts all these provocative pics, always flirting and partying, and her husband has primary custody. She has that high pitched, fake giggly voice. She posts pics of herself on FB eating phallic types of foods, making videos etc. All the guys try to F her

Honestly she seems like an unstable party girl and airhead, is that why her husband has full custody?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a fair chance that this could have had something to do with both the divorce and the custody award of the child lol

What Guys Said 2

• Most likely he made a better case in court than she did. And it honestly sounds like the child is better off with him, if she's that way. Some people really shouldn't have kids...

• It is rare for a dad to have custody. The mother probably screwed something up or willingly gave up custody, because the judge is often biased towards women.

What Girls Said 2

• I've never been in this sort of court battle myself, so those with personal experience please correct me if I'm wrong. But it is rare for the mom to lose at least partial custody, unless she's been deemed unfit to parent. Which would include testing positive for drugs, unsafe home, or untreated mental illness to name a few.

• If she doesn't have custody it means something major has had to happen. It is very hard for a mom to lose custody of her child.