Every time I see my, ex he looks angry?

He dumped me in January, and got married about 2 wks ago. We have a child and sadly cannot have a co-parenting relationship. Each time he sees me, he looks at me in disgust and hate on his face. The thing is that I have been on and off with him and when he finally moved out in May is when I realized he was abusive. He then sought after me in August of this yr and begged that I moved to be with him. When I told him that I would have to see some true change in his character etc. and told him no is when thing went down the toilet and he finally dropped me in Jan.

Why doe she look at me with seething hate when he is the one he did all of this. I loved him and a small part of me cares, I put up with a lot to keep our family together. It's sad to say this but I would not have deal with all of this if I would not have had a child with him. I think he was used to me running back to him, but this time I just let him go.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• That's when he lost control over you when you said no. He sounds like a bully and your better off without him. When he looks angry he's angry because you beat him and he can't be very happy in his marriage if you still have this affect on him. Just concentrate on the child and ensure they don't end up taking after him. Good luck

• I still cannot help but be hurt though, because I feel that he just got married to hurt me. We were together for years and were engaged, but he married someone else in less than 6 months. I try not to think that this is my fault, but it bothers me after all of the verbal and emotional abuse and to be thrown away and treated like trash.

• ENJOY MHO. My older friend said the same thing, that when he lost control of me is when he started mis treating me. He is the type who HAS to be in a relationship all the time, and cannot be a lone. I just hate how he treats me like I did something wrong.

• Thanks and I'm glad she agreed and hope u feel better. You did nothing wrong, he fooled you and he will do it again to others. I hate guys like this I'm just glad u got out of it and can now find a real guy that treats you how u deserve. Good luck and take care :-)

What Guys Said 3

• I feel so bad for you. If he was abusive, you did the right thing, and I feel sorry for his new wife, who will probably experience the same thing. You've been to a zoo. You've seen animals? That's what he is. It's sad he'd turn his back on his own blood in spite of you. You probably represent a failure in his mind, and we guys don't deal well with that. I wish I could give you better advice, but he will always be who he is. It'll be a long and tough road, I'm afraid.

• guess it seems like he was offended when u told him, u wanna see some change, but u weren't wrong in my opinion. he shouldn't behave this way.

anyway shouldn't he cut off some slack since u have a kid 2gether?

• He probably looks that way at you because you actually stood up for yourself and ditched his ass. When he looks at you like that just smile back and take comfort in the fact that you are better off without him.

• well he got married, so i am the one who got ditched, lol

• You where the one who told him that wouldn't move back in with him. So you got rid of him, not the other way around. Also, don't focus on the fact that he is married. Because it just means he found a woman who is willing to put up with his abuse and that woman is a weaker person than you.

• you are right, i guess I just have that nagging feelings that it must be something wrong with me.

What Girls Said 1

• Perhaps here, dear, with him being 'Abusive,' the Connection I am seeing on the wall and All Is... He could be in the beginnings of Another Abusive relationship being Married '2 weeks ago,' and perhaps the honeymoon is over.
    It sounds like he has it in for you, maybe even has it in for her and all women now. And with you both not having this 'Co-parenting relationship,' this is something more in store that is putting his sour ball in his Big mouth.
    He is definitely holding a Grudge to his grave and with "If looks could kill," Beware of him, he is this ticking time bomb.
    Good luck. xx

• You are not the only person who has told me to be careful due to him having really bad anger issues. I did not even know that I was being abused until I started telling my older friends the things that he was doing to me. I can remember once instance where he got upset because I wanted to leave him and he put his hands around my throat and squeezed lightly. I told him what he just did and he basically tried to gas light me and say he never did it. I went through about 4 years of this. I also did not know that when he would destroy my things that was considered abuse. I would tell his mom and she'd tell me well at least on the bright side, he replaced it. The thing that also makes things hard is that she still wants a relationship with me, but I realize years after being brain washed that she has enabled him the whole time. I dont wish to create any problems, but I realize how she is very toxic herself.

• That is one thing that I always told him. I told him that until he changed himself every relationship he ever got in was going to have the same issues, and that it'd just be a different person, but the same exact issues. I told him that relationships require real work and that in the beginning everything is all great, but eventually his true side would come out.

• You were so right and Right in Not being with him now... Just feel sorry for his newbie.. Please, stay safe. xx