Let's get creative here...make him step up!

So stereotypically boy and girl. I'm the star setter for varsity volleyball, and he's the captain for the varsity baseball team. I like him, and from signs and everything but him flat-out saying it to me, he likes me. We've hung out in a group a few times, and hold hands in the hallway. He tells me all the time when I look pretty and even sung for me! But he won't just come out and ask me out...any creative ideas on how to let him know I want to make the next step? I'm almost positive he's just holding back because he doesn't want to get rejected or told to go slower...HELP

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you have 2 options. You could be a big girl, step up, and ask him out. It would show how serious you are and that you're not into games. Or you can leak to his friends or someone you know will tell him that you want him to ask you out.

What Guys Said 2

• Forget being creative just ask him out. or are you perhaps waiting for him? Go and gethim or that girl on the bleachers is going to hehe just jkin. But yeah snag this guy if your sure.

• he is probably scared of losing u. but are you reasuring him that he is the right guy for you? just talk to him more. make him tell you his opinion by asking him things. but thats really cool that your the star setter. i got a question tho, what do you have to exersice the most to be the star setter?

What Girls Said 0