Why is he doing this?

Whenever I try to contact my ex boyfriend he blocks me. And he is telling my frnds that I cheated on him but the fact is other way round and he did cheat on me with a married woman. He is saying that he will never talk to me but on the other hand he is missing me badly by posting sad pictures and all. I have finally given up on him.

Will I hear from him ever again?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Many issues on this one. First off he is an ex. They are called exes for a reason. That ex is now in the past... so why aren't you moving on? The reason why he is blocking you is because if he cheated on you he knows he was the one that screwed up. However he is trying to portray himself as the victim by saying you cheated on him and posting sad pictures so people will feel sorry for him. With him blocking you on facebook I am assuming you can't stick up for yourself or respond in any way. So then it goes back to the question... why do you care any more? He is over, don't contact him and learn from this situation and move on. Take the high road on this one and your friends will know you better than that when he says that you cheated on him. He is only trying to make you look to be the bad person... let him have his pity party. You shouldn't care what others think of you. You know the truth and your friends should believe you too if they are your true friends. So again, don't contact him any more. Don't care what he says any more and hope you dont hear from him again. He cheated on you... move on as there are much better guys out there that will treat you with the respect that you deserve. I wish you only the best! Good luck!

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe, but would you want to? If he's like that, it's in your best interest to move on.

• Yeah, there is a part of me who wants a contact from his side.
      He never gave me any proper reason for dumping me too. He just dumped me. :(

• Ah..! Nice to meet you Streamhopper :)

• And nice to meet you, also. I'm a bit of an oddball, but I'm a harmless oddball. If you ever feel the need to chat, feel free. I'll talk to anyone. :) Drama free.

• Why are you trying to reach your ex that cheated on you? If he was missing you badly he wouldn't block you every time you try to contact him..
    I hope you won't hear from him ever again, you deserve something better

• If you given up on him why are you trying to contact him love?

• I have no idea myself... maybe there is a part of me who stillthinks he will come back

• Ehh, I know what you mean, But you gotta realize that if he's spreading roomers about you, you got to stop contact with him, it's only making you look bad, The worst thing a girl an do to a guy honestly is to ignore us..

• oh! thank you... I will try to do that now.

What Girls Said 2

• ... I have finally given up on him... Will I ever hear from him again?
    Thank God is my One answer here, dear, and Let's hope NOT is my next best.
    He was a Cheat to begin with being with a 'Married woman.' And even if you both reunited tomorrow, he probably would find himself doing it again down the love Line... In time.
    He cannot be trusted and is feeling guilty right now. With Blocking you, not wanting to even keep lines of convo open and on his other low handed 'Hand he is missing me badly by posting sad pictures and all,' the writing is on the wall and all, that at the same time you found out he was a Cheat sheet, you also found out he was a Cowardly lion After the Fact.
    Good luck. xx

• I don't think you will, and frankly, I wouldn't want to. The way he's acting is NOT okay. You should block him as well and avoid contact as much as possible! Good luck! Sending positive vibes your way!