I really miss my woman?

Had a fight then I moved out a day later. I know that she at times did not treat me right but I believe she meant well.. She just doesn't know how to communicate respectfully and can be a complete bitch at times (like all women I guess) I just have such deep feelings for her and I can't even imagine looking at another woman in the way that I looked at her. She is tallented and a beautiful person.

I'm not sure I will ever speak to her again. Its been almost a month now... and I've not made any contact with her. I know she is probably very upset...

31

Most Helpful Girl

• hey send me chat i can help you i was in the same situation and i helped my boyfriend fix that problem ( he was so rude/evil/disrespectful) and now im proud of him for being a much better man he always was one he just needed a little push and now we are engaged and im so happy to brag about him and tell that love makes miracles and noting you can't solve :) and actually i ladored the worst and best on him he makes me feel the luckiest girl in the world no matter what its just about communication and pacience and sometimes devoted/compasive

• You sound like you are really devoted to the guy you are with.

• thanks hahah <3 if you any help tell me im glad to do it

What Girls Said 2

• I really hope you speak to her and tell her how you feel many times I wanted that from my partner and never got. pay her a visit buy her flowers and tell her how much you love her and hope you get same responce best of luck!

• Talk to her.

• It's not that simple...

What Guys Said 1

• i miss mine too