Guys, When your ex girlfriend ignores you?

Say you broke up with your girlfriend. If she didn't contact you at all and ignored you... Do you wonder about her? Enough to contact her?

• Yes
  • No
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry to be the first no vote. Maybe I'll be the only one. But if we break up, we break up. It's not that I don't care, it's that I'm respecting your decision also. Clinging to what was doesn't help me advance what will be. Apologies for being blunt. I'm wired that way.

What Guys Said 5

• There's always that impulse to call because you care for someone dearly, but there most be a point where you need let go of everything and pick of the abandoned shreds of what you once thought was your home, best-friend and wife. Only after you have lost everything you are free to do anything. When you are abandoned and heart broke, you must do the best you can to pick up the shattered pieces of your dignity self-worth and pride.

• No, they are exes for a reason. If she didn't try to contact me, I'd be 100% fine with it.

• I really loved her with all my heart so I gave up my ego and called her. But she blocked me everywhere and now there's no other way to contact her!

• yeah if i do really love her, i would still make a way to ask for another chance, but if she really ignored me, i won't force her for it, i would just respect

• No!:) never