Guys, If you spent a lot of money on a upcoming trip with your girlfriend would you break up with her?

Say your anniversary or her bday was coming up. You bought plane tix and booked hotels for the event. You also bought her an expensive gift. But... You guys fought and you broke up with her in the heat of the moment. Would you go back to her? Or is it really over?

• It's over
  • I'd go back
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd at least try to patch things up, if it was a heat of the moment thing. It's not the money; obviously there was emotion attached. We say a lot of mean things to each other. Sometimes too mean. Then we feel bad, and long after we should have, we think about what we should have said.

What Guys Said 6

• It all depends how serious the fight was. If it was something that was one of those stupid "couple arguments" I'd probably go back, but if it was something almost unforgivable I'd probably say "Screw it, I don't want to spend another second with her." How bad was your fight, or rather fight's conclusion?

• Well, depends on how things were and how we broke up
    if it was something stupid i would try to go back and try
    making things better..

• I guess it depends on why you broke up. If it was something stupid, then yes. But if it was something more serious, then no. As far as the trip, I guess I would cancel it if I could. Or I could invite someone else with me to have a fun time with.

• Its a typical lovers quarrel. It happens a lot. Many New challenges can come from the ones you love. It's a matter of honesty, forgiveness and trust.

• If we broke up for good reason then yeah it's over. I'd call up my backup girl and do work. Return the expensive gift.

• dont know really