Should I keep trying with him or give up? I do love him though?

Read this please!! It's the whole background story (sorry I couldn't seem to copy and paste it).

Recently he has been having his friend keep an eye on me for him. This started right after I stopped talking to him because I wanted to give him more space.

Last week I text him asking to hang out for Friday and Saturday and he responded almost immediately within 15 minutes saying he wasn't going to be here this weekend but maybe later this week. So I told him to let me know what day works for him and he never responded. So on Friday I texted him again because I haven't heard from him and he hasn't replied at all.

Please help!!! I need advice on what to do!!! :(

Guy's please help?
Any suggestions?

62

Most Helpful Girl

• I think maybe he's busy, or being fickle. Since he's having his friend keep an eye on you, he doesn't want you to get away. But where all boys fuck up is that they don't go and get you! If they don't want to lose you, they should man up and claim their prize!! Totally get you girly.

• Right I don't get him. So he does love me you think?

Did you read my linked description?

• Lol sorry I'm tired...

• It's okay it was late

What Guys Said 2

• mayeb you can get together again :)

• Do you think he still loves me buy what the description says?

• It could be either I dont know him in person I cannot say for sure

• We'll by the description you say he wants to get back together?

• i dont know:/

What Girls Said 5

• So, I read the question you posted seven days ago. I'd like to ask you a question first - Why did he break up with you 8 months ago?

• Over a fight that was silly but it lasted an hour or two because I wouldn't leave him alone. But then he also said that he wasn't ready to take the next step in our relationship so eighter one of these two but more so the fight probably. Mind you i never let stuff go when we had silly fights.

• We'll yes but I just wanted to point out it wasn't for all these months. Although he said that he's friend is hanging out with me more often now to I think tell him stuff about me. I don't know why he would care though?

• Why Do You Think?

• Why is he having a friend of his keep on eye on you? Does he not trust you? That's a red flag. No trust = no relationship. This will eventually create more issues down the road...
    If you text him 3 days ago and you haven't heard from him, let him go. When a guy is interested, he will make it a point to get back to you.

• Okay he's my ex so he might trust me but is scared I'll move on. And he replied to my text first and said yes though.
      Read my link it will explain everything

• Maybe he didn't get your text? Sounds like he is still in to you

• Right that's what I was thinking but it seemed kinda fishy that he came online right after I texted him, right?

• Yep, guys do that too. But look I really need to have a look at your body languages and how you interact with each other before I make an actual judgement. Don't get disheartened with what I say. :( Maybe he will be with you one day

• I hope I mean our body language when we hang out is like a normal couple would

• Sounds like my exact situation with my boyfriend it makes two of us... im told to give them space and wait it out and after a certain time and they haven't replied maybe go confront him about it

• But I have I asked to get back together and he said not now. What does that mean?

It's all in my linked description.

• Just give up.