Depressed, missing him so badly :( help?

Me and my ex was together 3 years, we lived together, was engaged, had booked our wedding 2 weeks before he left and he brought my 5 year old up for 3 years as his own and loved him, i am also 10 weeks pregnant with his baby which he says he does not want me to keep. He left me saying due to stress of money and arguing and then cut me out his life, he said he didn't want to see me and won't have a single bit of contact towards me, he's so bitter towards me, nor will he sort our joint house etc. He spent the first 2 weeks of our breakup talking to loads of new girls now he is "seeing" a new girl and im absloutely devastated, not only is she the same age as me and similar looking she also has a son the same age as my son, the son he loved :(. Its breaking me to watch him with someone else and him plastering it on facebook, i feel depressed over it, how can someone just forget us so quickly? :(

(I AM A GIRL BY THE WAY)

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people do that and its hard. He will miss u both but he has replaced it with somebody in the same situation as you (same looks age and a young child) he's made a poor excuse to leave and moved on quickly, which is wrong. You need to forget him and be there for your child however difficult it is, your child needs u more than u need this guy. In time he may regret what he's done but you would be foolish to go through it again. By putting his new life on Facebook he is hurting u more so delete him and don't look at what he is doing just be there for your child, as he will be confused by it all too. Do things with him to take his mind off it and explain to him in the future when he can understand more.

• Is his new life on facebook to purposely hurt me?

• Possibly but it is very insensitive for him to do it. Maybe his new girlfriend wanted him to do it if she is jealous and fears he still wants you. Its a bit of a mess so try to forget him and move on with your life with your son. Don't rush in to any other relationship with anyone else just make sure the little one is ok and move on in time. This guy has serious problems to do this out of the blue however messed up he feels about money and arguing, then this isn't the way to deal with it. Many relationships encounter money problems or contain arguments etc but it is a test of how strong the love is, as to how u get through it and this guy has dealt with it very poorly in my. opinion and shown a total disregard to your feelings and how it will affect your child.

What Guys Said 1

• BOOO HOO *plays the violin* cry me a fucking river!

• What a prick, if you can't answer posts with dignified responses then go and have a bath with a plugged in toaster!

What Girls Said 2

• He's a total wanker. Really sucks about the kid but the only thing I can suggest is making sure he pays his share for the baby. I wouldn't let him get away with that.

• Time is a healer. Just focus on your kid instead of this guy. I mean, if you can't focus on yourself and love yourself enough to walk away from bad rubbish, at least do it for your kid.