What should I do?

My boyfriend broke up with me about 4 weeks ago, that's 2 weeks before school started. For those 2 weeks I cried myself out, and then I did my best to move on before school even starts so I don't break down in front of him. At the first day of school, he talked to me in person and said he didn't mean to do it. He said he felt like giving up when we didn't see each other for weeks during vacation (Is this a guy thing?). He said his biggest mistake was listening to people who didn't know anything about the relationship. I got frustrated. I felt like he was playing with me. He told me it didn't matter if I still loved him or not, he will do his best and give 100% effort to bring back what we had. He'd send me long msgs at 2 am. He looks after me. He approaches me when I'm alone and talks to me. He keeps saying he loves me. He even drew a picture of me and scribbled msgs on it, saying that if I give him one last chance, he won't waste it again. I on the other hand, debated with myself if it was love or attachment I was feeling. We've lost a lot the day he broke it off. But even when I didn't want to get back together with him, part of me still wishes we would. For several days I've had that feeling. Unsure of everything, I just stopped thinking and let time decide. But today, I found out I still get jealous when he gets too close to other girls. I feel rejected when he doesn't talk to me. I guess I still love him, it's overwhelming. But I don't want to tell him. I don't want to, but it hurts me. And half of my friends say I should give him a chance while the other half says we should just remain friends. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm torn between my pride and love for him, between my feelings and their judgement. What should I do?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• He left you then acknowledged he made a mistake and tried to win you back. Right now the only cause of your pain is you. He has done what he could do so now it's up to you to decide if it's worth it or not. I can't tell you what to do because only you know your real feelings but I'd say go for it if you miss him. People make mistakes.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1