Should I feel bad about deleting my ex?

A few weeks ago after the "break-up" she deletes me on snapchat but nowhere else. I played it cool and was like whatever about it. however seh started posting picks on instagram with these silly one word captions, one being with some dude she used to hide from. I thought that was odd. So, to clear m head I deleted her from FB, IG, and disconnected from this couples app we still had together. Lately though I feel like its going to come back and bite me in the a**. I dont know why I feel so crapy for trying to clear mt head. Any feedback would help tons thanks :)

32

Most Helpful Girl

• After most break ups I delete my ex's. It's simply better that way if you want to move on. I can't move if i'm constantly reminded of them and the fact that we're not together anymore. I think it's even to a certain extent normal for people to do that eventually. I wouldn't feel bad about it especially seeing as she deleted you from snapchat first.

What Girls Said 2

• No need to feel bad. :)

• Don't feel bad about it.

• then why do i lol. why do i feel ill regret it later down the road?

What Guys Said 2

• maybe u r gonna regret it one day, but hope not, coz things would b even worse if this happened actually

• dude you did the right thing girls will do all these little things to make you feel bad after a breakup

it's good you deleted her the next step would be blocking and then forcing yourself to never look again

every time you look you'll be more upset