I'm devastated that he cheated on me how to cope?

He admitted to cheating one time which is probably a lie and he cheated a thousand times. I can't get over that he did that to me and never felt guilty and continued to fuck me and lie to me telling me he loves me even till this day he says he loves me and he's sorry but it hurts. Why are men so fucked up and heartless?

57

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Leave him, just keep on moving with your life. Women cheat as much as men, that's why I don't engage in any type of relationship with them, cause I know that they're most likely gonna cheat on me, so I stay single. That's what you should do.

P. S.: I'm not fucked up or heartless, so please, take that back, cause I could also include you in the category of fucked up heartless women for no reason.

• You know you can like... leave right?

As in, not have to deal with this suffering anymore? Just a thought.

• We're not all like that. I've never once cheated and I never would. Ever. There's no point in being in a relationship if you're going to do stuff like that. I'm sorry for what you're going through, though. I've been cheated on, I know how it feels.

• Woahh hold up... Women do the same thing.. too..

And why he did that is because he is a cheater.. A real one.. and an asshole.

If you want to cope up then forget him and just move on... and don't ever take him back..
    Just cut him off your life... and stay single for a while until you are over the hurt he caused you!

• 1st of all dump him, but yet don't ever think all guys r like him... it's false as hell :)

• because all men are wrong and evil.

• Usually stems from being in a relationship with a selfish cow.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, they lie even when they confess. They also tell half truths. The man I am dated was married for 20 years. His ex-wife confessed to sleeping with a man one time... when drunk... it turned out they had had a 3 year affair. all her confessions were lies. My ex boyfriend cheated. First he just flirted, he said, that turned out to be a half truth, he made out with her, that turned out to be a lie, they slept together that was over... he was so so sorry... turned out he went from my apartment after that conversation to hers and had sex.

• And that is why relationships are pointless. 90% of them are based in lies. Better be single than in bad company.

• no. there are good people out there.

• listen sweety , I've been through almost the same as yr going through! my ex did the same to me... he was best buddies with this girl (his best friend) and he used to go visit her ALL the time, even when i was with him, and on my 21st! but yeah, he never told me he was, but all the signs were there, and believe me i know u feel upset, angry and sad, but unfortunately thats what those guys do who is fucktup in the head! best of luck hunny

• Yes it hurts but somewhere along the line he was so unhappy that he needed to find someone else, imagine how he felt.

Also, if you don't trust him saying he did it once and immediately assume he did it "a thousand times" then it doesn't say much for your relationship.

Cheating means he's unhappy not that he doesn't love you.

Maybe if you spoke to him you could figure it all out. Take a step back and look at your whole relationship, it takes two.

Please don't generalize that way, I know many men who are not "fucked up and heartless", especially if, and you probably are, one of those girls who hate sexiest remarks against you. It would be rather hypocritical of you.

• And you don't know whether or not he felt guilty, if I was him I probably wouldn't be able to open up to you either, considering the way you react

• You can stop fucking him in the first place. Respect yourself more. If you keep going with a guy that can not respect you means you can not respect yourself. Leave him and move on