Help please ! I'm so confused , what is he trying to do?

So me and my boyfriend broke up a month ago and we agreed to be friends but then I asked him to clear things up because he was confusing me and I told him if we are done for good or not and he said "yea it's over for good" and I told him that I'm going to start moving on then. So now he's confusing me again because he said our relationship was over for good but he's always trying to hang out with me and when I did agree to hang out this one time he tried kissing me and basically acting like if he was my boyfriend 😳 so what does this mean? Does he still like me or what?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes it takes a while for it to sink in that you're broken up and can't act the same way together anymore. It's possible he still has feelings for you, or he may just be unsure how to act at this point.

If this isn't what you want, putting some space between you for a bit would probably be the best thing to help you both move on.

If you still have feelings for him and think he might feel the same, try asking him again to clear things up for you. Saying one thing and doing another isn't going to get the two of you anywhere fast.

• Well he did mention that "it's not the end" but I'm not sure what he meant but I think you're right , thanks

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like it, if that's what he was doing. Probably doesn't know where he's at. He's working it out.

• Habits are happening. He has no intention of trying to rekindle the relationship.

What Girls Said 3

• He still wants you. He realized that breaking up with you was a mistake.

• He's trying to mess you with you and prevent you from moving on so he can use you. Stop hanging out with him and move on.

• So he basically wants to just have me there?

• Yeah, he doesn't want to be in a relationship with you but he wants to be able to make out. So I'd stop hanging out with him for a while.

• he still likes you.