Why would you still want to be friend with your terrible ex?

My ex found out I have cheated on her while we were in a relationship, yet she still wants to be friend with me.
We broke up already and she felt very betrayed at the time and today she felt more betrayed.
I like her as friends but I don't know why she still wants to see a terrible person like me.

51

Most Helpful Girl

• It's called "Unconditional love" here, dear, and no matter what you have done, she will always forgive You... Even if it means being friends with you until the end of time.
    She may also be hoping and praying that you return one day and should you Continue a pattern of this which I think you might do, she will always be there for you.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for allowing me to verify with any other guy here, dear.:)) xxoo

What Girls Said 4

• You're probably very important to her, so even if she doesn't want to have you as her boyfriend anymore, she also doesn't want to cut you of her life.

• With a terrible ex? No. With someone I just fell out of love with? Sure.

• because she or still loves you or she doesn't want to be single or she's kinda dumb or naive

• You probably meant a lot to her during the relationship and even during the friendship afterwards. Before the negativity/conflict, did you change this girl's life when she was going through a tough time? You may have changed this person's life in many ways although you may not realize it. After the break-up, how did your friendship go?

In addition, this person may be the type of person that does not want to keep grudge or hatred in her heart despite what her friends may say. Cherish this true friend before she decides to leave your life forever. You don't realize the potential support system that you have until it is gone forever.

What Guys Said 1

• You're not terrible. You did a stupid thing, yes. But you need to learn from what you did and not do it again. Treasure her friendship if you can get it - she can help you to become a better person by being honest with you in a way couples can't.