Has anyone got back together with an ex after being broken up for a yr?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, my boyfriend and I dated on and off, our longest time apart was a few years ago, for about a year and we saw other people... eventually ended up getting back together and now we're going strong.

• How come u guys broke up and how'd u guys get back together if u dnt mind me asking?

• And if when the two of you are together and he's acting close, more than the way friends should act together.. call him out on it. He can't keep saying one thing and then doing another. Obviously it's very confusing for you (and probably him as well) and it isn't doing anything to advance your friendship, or relationship, or anything.

• Ya thanks for your help! A lot of my friends dnt understand cuz they have never rlly had serious relationships. Ya it's rlly frustrating cause so much can change in the future. Ya thts how I was with the whole friendship and waited so long to b like ok ya we can b friends if u still want too. We have mutual friends and would get complicated and went to same school. He was rlly upset how I didn't wanna b friends. Not sure what changed his mind about the whole thing but doesn't seem like I'll ever kno. Ya I have just been giving him space and hoping somehow we'd hang again even if we just stayed friends cuz we were very important to each other and he's helped me out so much. Ya if tht happens if I see him m again I'll def have to call him out. Was it awk knowing your ex was wit other people?

What Guys Said 2

• No I can't say that I have, but there are some that did

• No never happened but I'm sure many do get back together after a year

What Girls Said 2

• :/ Yikes! Never THAT long. An ex and I got back together after being broken up for about a month and some odd weeks but that was it.

• i never have.