My ex is playing mind games... What do you think?

I was with my ex for a year and half. About two months ago he broke up with me over text saying he didn't love me anymore. For a week he kept texting me asking me how I was and trying to have conversations with me. After that he asked me back out again and told me how much he missed me. A couple weeks ago it was my birthday and we spent the weekend together. He told me "he loved me so much and we just had the most perfect weekend together." After that he changed and started treating me badly. Five days after my birthday he texted me and told me he didn't love me anymore again and told me he was gonna break up with me in person this time cause he didn't want to "hear my shit" about a text breakup again. So, the next day he tried to have a conversation with me and got pissed off I wasn't answering. Then, on that Monday he ignored me all day and broke up with me at the end of the day. It's been about a month and a couple days ago he texted me that "he misses me in a friendly way." Wtf does that mean? He told me "it was nice talking to you, see we can be friends." But how do you be friends with someone you're in love with?

Oh and he said our relationship "was holding him back"

13

Most Helpful Guy

• What a little shit head.

Cut that little dick head out of your life. No one has time for that little pussy shit, I hate reading stories where men act like little high school, wishy washy boys.

If I was face to face with him, I would slap him upside his head and tell him to get his shit together, cause he's being a little pussy, and not a man.

What Guys Said 2

• Tell him you can't be friends with him because you have feeling and you think the whole relationship was handled immaturely.

• Absolutely he is

What Girls Said 1

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Good-bye, my love forever. And with an "EX," who still Marks an X in your own softie spot, there is usually motive in mind when it comes time, He... Kept texting me asking me how I was...
    This particular fruit cake here, dear, is just fickle as a pickle who I do not believe Intends to play 'Mind games'... He is just this Natural who today is feeling hooked on a Feeling' and after he Gets It... Started treating me badly.
    He wants you and your vulnerable heart that you always wear on your sleeve at his own Convenience. Tomorrow it will be different, in changing his looney tune because he grows cold duck feet when he feels a Defeat which is Being hooked to the hip with you again.
    Now it's been a Month of Mondays and he is "Back at cha again." He is trying now with his Missing the Kissing, wants to 'Be friends... This time with more benefits, and this is time it's His way or the Highway.
    Don't fall for it. Ignore him and keep on going. Give him his walking papers this very minute and don't look back at... Wacko Jack.
    He is not only a bad boyfriend but as an "EX" that has stabbed you more than once, not even a friend, just a fair weather One with lame duck excuses.
    Good luck. x