One of my female friends is cheating on her boyfriend?

i wasn't aware of this at all , very surprising to see what went down last night. we were all out at a bar and there was this guy i had seen before at the restaurant where she works but i admit i don't really know him. i saw them together and was obvivous something was going on , they did some drinks togther and danced , her also was touching her in places like her butt and so on. it appeared but i'm not sure if it was or not a sexual thing. on Saturday i saw her at the same bar but she was with her long term boyfriend. her friends from work who were all there didn't seem to care about this or what was happening? i 'm the only one who seems to be rather disgusted by the whole thing , i hope her rich boyfriend dumbs her ass , i don't even see where this whole thing came about and how she plans to hang out with him and her real boyfriend in front on her friends from work and what hope no one says anything about whats going on? its so out in the open its rather bizare

42

Most Helpful Girl

• The best Tip I can give you at this moment in time is, Without having Real Proof in the semi sweet pudding here, dear, it's best to just look away And... Forget it.
    Is she is Cheating on her Other half, believe me in time, she will get caught red handed with her hand in the cookie jar without Anyone... Having to be the bearer of bad news.
    As hard to swallow as it is for you, keep out of it and silence is golden.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 3

• Hint at it towards your friend and see what she says but don't confront her. If you want to tell the guy be sure to have proof or he might think you are lying and everything will be awful. All around mutual friends.. that's really all you can do.

• She is your friend
    Let her decide what she wants to do.
    Its her life
    Her relationship she is a better judge

• I don't rat my friends out and they don't rat me out, that's how it works.

• So what if you're friends with both the guy and the girl?

• I wasn't planning on rating her out as I barely even know her real boyfriend. this guy from restaurant must know she isn't single and know this is a cheating situation and not going to lead to something serious

• I'm sure thats why he is messing with her. He knows she has a boyfriend and I'm sure he gets what he wants with every little effort.

What Guys Said 2

• The truth always comes out so she'll get what she deserves in the end and lose out

• Tell her boyfriend.

• I don't really know her boyfriend , even though I know her well , he is not around much , I have only seen them together twice this summer