Could my ex boyfriend still be hurt by what his other exs?

He was with her for 2 years and they were engaged then she cheated on him and got pregnant by the other man. Then he was with another woman after that and he lived with her for a month or less he gave her money and bought her a new phone then later on he found out she was cheating on him so he moved out. Then he met me and we fell in love and I accepted him for who he was and never once did I ask him for money or anything else or treat him badly but after a while he became distant and when I questioned he ended our relationship and this was 5 months ago but he continues to to contact me and even tells me he loves me, but my question is, could he have ended things with me because of his bad experiences with other women?

14

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Yes sounds like he gave up before u cheated on him, he's lost trust in women so help him get over it. If u genuinely love him and want him then make him see u as different from the rest.

• It's possible. Anything is possible. What's likely is he's using you. Don't let him snow you.

• yeah i can relate, i hear the word women and get rushes all over my body.. .

What Girls Said 1

• No
    He loves you and is scared that you might turn out like them too