Boyfriend Cheating?

I am in a long distance relationship and we have been on and off for 2 years and he cheated on me before. Now I have this intuition that he is cheating on me again. Is it because I am paranoid again or should I got with my gut feeling?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Your basing his "cheating" on intuition? I hardly think that's what it is. Your still mad at him cheating the first time. But that's the consequence of staying with someone. Not knowing again if he or she will cheat again in the future. Since you chose to stick by his side, you have no choice but to trust him again, until their is sufficient evidence that he cheated once again. So yes, your most definitely paranoid.

What Guys Said 3

• Alot of girls intuition is dead on. I'd probably go with it, especially if he has done it on you in the past. But this is only what I'd think, you might know better than I would... I don't know the guy.

• Intuiton and gut feeling are no proof: you might be horribly wrong, just as you might be right.

• leave him he already did it in the past and you don't need that sh*t especially in a LDR

What Girls Said 0