I am MISERABLE without him! I've never felt this way before and really need some help?

My ex broke up with me 2 weeks ago. We had been getting into arguments and he felt the relationship was unhealthy. I was/am willing to do anything to work on our relationship because I love him. I don't want to lose him over petty fights that could have been avoided. I've been talking to a counselor and came to the conclusion that I pick fights to push people away. This isn't the first time but I want it to be the last. I've never felt this way about anyone before and am devastated that I hurt him. It's been 7 days since we've been in contact and the last thing he said to me was "We can go out as friends. We can spend time together, but I'm not promising anything other than that". He said "he gave his last chance and there's too much history for us to date again, he needs a little more time before we do that." He said "I told you I was very hurt, I told you I needed space, I told you how I felt". I am giving him space but each day it eats as me because all I want to do is hold him in my arms and tell him how sorry I am. We were both crying and telling each other we love each other during the actual breakup. Did he close the door on our relationship forever? Where do I go from here?

01

What Guys Said 1

• nope he said he was clear he needs space actually. so i guess after sometime then u might b seein each other again ;)

What Girls Said 0