Guys, will he love me again?

My boyfriend of 3 years dumped me after buying me an engagement ring. He started to doubt he was ready and then as this was going on he began to nit pick at every single thing that we wrong with our relationship. I was in my final year of university and so he stayed with me and lied to me about what was going on because he didn't want to ruin my chances of getting a good degree. The day I got my results he sat me down and left me. We had had a miscarriage during our relationship and he said he would always be there for me regarding that. However we kept in touch and now a month on we have met up a few times as he has reluctantly agreed to seeing if we work one last time. However he is acting hot and cold. In person we hang out and have a laugh but we don't do anything sexual because he says he isn't comfortable with that yet. However, whenever we are apart despite agreeing to text and keep in touch he will never reply. So yesterday I asked him if he would rather move on and have me out of his life but he replied no. I'm confused? Does he like me or not?

3

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think he'll ever commit to you base on your description. If he wanted to get back with you, he probably would have done it sooner, but maybe he's just not in a good place right now to have a relationship. He seems like he would be there for you as a friend, but nothing really more than that.

What Guys Said 2

• Well if he is not comfortable than hell him feel more comfortable

• I think the commitment portion of the relationship is done. You can find someone else