Am I doomed or no?

im in love with my ex boyfriend who i dated for 6 years and is dating someone now. is there any hope

11

What Guys Said 1

• You're a level 5 and you're just now asking this question. How long has the relationship been over?

What Girls Said 1

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up, @pinkbunny101, and that it's Good-bye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks an X in your own softie spot here, dear, there may come a time, when he and her are Over and He... Comes around.
    It's not to say that just because he would drop her tomorrow that he and you would go back to being these two birds of a feather. He may need a shoulder to lean on, some comfort if things would go south, and find, that with the history you both have shared, that he also is Missing the Kissing.
    For now, focus on you and go about your own life. Try and socialize and get out there, even if it is to be with friends. It's not healthy to keep day dreaming of doom and gloom, because I feel that somewhere down the love line, he just may be back to say"Hi,"
    In the meantime, Reality is even if you are in touch with one another, being 'In touch' with 'Reality' means too just ending up to be friends.
    Good luck. xx