Do I need to ask my boyfriend opinion for our break up?

Im in a relationship with a guy since last year , my heart was broken when i found out that im notvthe only girl his dating with. Some are married with kids. we fight and argue a lot every month. Then last February 2015 i avoided him and never meet for two months. He was upset and get mad of me for avoiding him. May 2 on his birthday, to my shocked at about 7:45am when im going down to visit grandma he came into my working place and infront of the lift he greeted me goodmorning. Im speechless and he is inviting me to follow him. We argue a lot. Till he beg me and we just talk. Then we went to Mc donald and he say sorry for all. he promise to stop dating other girl. Bcs i have a soft heart, i say its ok. Then that month, we reconciled! I give him second chance, but again last Saturday i doubt that he date a girl for dinner.. I called him a lot of times.. he can't answer my call but he can sms me. He ask me why i call.. i said answer my call. He did not answer at all till i got mad! Then he ask me.. if he date any girl was it a problem to me? I said yes bcs im uncomfortable. Then i decided to break up.. my question is DO I NEED TO ASK HIM OT TELL HIM THAT I WANTED TO BREAK? WHAT IF HE DONT ANSWER ME? thanks for ur ideas.. god bless

33

Most Helpful Guy

• I am guessing that your culture doesn't grant women the same autonomy that it grants men. I don't know how to advise you so that you are acting consistent with your culture. If you were an American girl, I would ask why are you wasting time with someone who you will never be able to trust.

What Guys Said 2

• No. This guy is a bottom feeder. You have nothing to worry about, You're in a way better place without him. He had his chance and blew it.

• I am in absolute agreement with the 2 previous opinions. Unless you are comfortable with being his "standby" girl (which you said you were not) while he continues to keep doing whatever else he wants with whomever else he wants; TELL him bye bye.

What Girls Said 3

• You tell him you want to break up. You do not ask. If you ask, he will say no. It is not a discussion or a debate. You tell him.

• Block him where ever u can
    U gav him a chance he failed you dnt owe him an explaination

• You don't need his permission or opinion. Yours is the only one that matters