What do you do//what does it mean if a guy stops talking to you for a long period of time?

Basically my question is what does it mean if a guy stops texting you for four days? bc I honestly don't know what to do. For the past 7 months I've had this thing with an older guy in college and he would tell me how much he loves me-wants a future with me. PLUS he introduced me to his mom.. and them out of no where he stops texting me.

• Text him
  • Just take it as him breaking up with me

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Before jumping the gun here, dear, being you both have had this nice repore and more, Text him to make sure everything is okay and that nothing is wrong in his life.
    If he replies, then relax, people have things going on that sometimes they can't explain in a message or don't have time to go further into.
    However, if he puts you on his pay no mind list out of the blues, then you know something is this smoking gun and either wait until the smoke clears and hopefully he will contact you Or if it comes down to it in the End... Consider him now a Fair weather friend till the end.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• Just text him and ask...
    Quality questions before assumptions !!!

• He might just really busy; text him

• Don't expect him to initiate contact every time - text him.

• But what if you were the last person to text him and then didn't respond?

What Girls Said 2

• nothing to panic here! it could be one of those times where the phone broke or phone credit ran out or work has been crazy etc etc etc. Its good to call or text him a nice messages in the morning say good morning handsome or something whatever you say to him. im sure he would be very rude if he didn't reply. do it next morning. send him a nice morning message.

• Try give it a chance
    Ask him what happened calmly in a supporting manner not all pyschd up