Ex Messaged me something interesting, am I reading too much into this?

Ok, so me and my ex who dated for 7 years broke up last October and haven't seen each other since. We do message from time to time very briefly. She intitiates the messaging and it mainly concerns random things like where she can download something etc. Now on Tuesday out of the blue she messaged me and asked me if I had instagram because she had to tag me in something that I would find hilarious. It was a video of a guy who preforms on the street that we had run into about 3 years ago and it was a big inside joke for the two of us since then. Now am I reading too much into this or does it seem like she's reaching out? We don't and never had each other on any social media platform and for her to just randomly ask me for my instagram was sorta weird, we didn't add each other as friends as I thought it'd be awkard, But what was her real reasong for sending that message? we exchanged a couple messages after that but it went nowhere, my sister read the messages and said she trailed off cause she didn't get the response she wanted maybe?

*side note I have been wanting to at least meet up with her cause I do miss her.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Good-bye, my love forever. And with Two "EX" that seem to Mark an X in their own softie spots, there may come a time down the love line When... What was her real reasoning for sending the message?
    With you both who 'Dated for 7 years broke up in October,' it appears, @jilopez90, that with no seeing, 'Seeing' is really believing that the both of you get along famously as Friends here, dear, and perhaps even Better now that you have split up And... Are nurturing and nursing a newfound relationship that perhaps neither one of you has even thought of.
    I see of course that you do want to 'Meet up' and perhaps the thought has occurred to her. She may be waiting for this to next your next move and groove, and with sharing, I see... Lots of Caring.
    You both have a lot of History and if you do ever reunite, don't let History repeat itself. I am calling this more like a 'Break' and I know if you both had a second time around chance with romance, you wouldn't make the same mistakes twice.
    Her 'Real Reasoning?' She still wants you in her life to continue sharing and could be Now... Comparing you to the way you used to be.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• Nothing.. i guess she just wanted to remind u bout this joke