Guys, did you ever break up with someone because you wanted to be single? Or is it always third person involved?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• I have twice broken up with a girl to be with someone else, in both cases the girl i was dating was not having sex with me. Never done it if the girl I was with was.

Generally I would break up with them because I could see they wanted to marry me and I could also see I was never going to want to marry them and I didn't want to waste their time.

What Guys Said 5

• I haven't, but friends of mine have. In fact, I can't recall ever breaking off a relationship - I've always been the break-ee.

• Well sometimes it's best to be single
    Some girls just make life too hard

• Off all the times I broke up with someone only once has been because there was somebody else. All the other times we're because I did not want to be with her anymore.

• Yeah a few times I have done that with no back up women involved

• For me Personally I've had 2 serious gf's and yes both of them ended cause of another woman.

• Did you ended up being with the other women?

• I did, in the last instance, however it was short lived and me and my ex eventually got back together.