Can someone be broken up with because their butt is too big?

I recently just went through a breakup, and I was broken up with legitimately because "my ass is too big and too many guys became threats" I thought this was crazy and would never happen, so I'm here to ask would any of y'all so the same thing or is this guy dumb as hell?

1014

Most Helpful Guy

• being a guy we live in a different world, he might've loved you and all (might still do) but sometimes you have to put no.1 first. he didn't break up with you because of you, it was probably because he genuinely feared for his safety/reputation/sanity and happiness because when you have a 'desirable' girlfriend (and big butts are magnets to guys) then other guys might be trying to intimidate him because they find you attractive too. this was probably going on quite a while and the guy just thought it was all too much. don't hate him for breaking up with you because he probably did it to protect himself - which is what you would want, right? (i mean think about it this way, if he got beat up because someone else fancied you, you'd feel really guilty. he was probably trying to protect himself - and possibly you from any harm/stress/guilt.)
    hope i helped and if you need any follow up info, or anything clearing up, just reply to this comment
    (god i sound so professional XD)

• I never thought of it like that, but it kinda sucks ya know cause what am I supposed to do, get an ass reduction? Hell nah!

• yeah i know, but maybe get a beefier boyfriend who can stand up for himself? or get a boyfriend who isn't as bothered about social stuff (i am the latter myself, i'm rather camp - but straight - and i don't really give a shit about what other guys think because they don't really matter and when i'm in a relationship, only my friends and girlfriend matter because they're the people i care about) but then when i'm not in a relationship, i gotta watch my rep and try and look appealing.

What Guys Said 13

• Honestly, if he thinks like this and broke up because of this reason, he doesn't really like you.

• Dumb and insecure as hell!

• WOW. A guy braking up with you because of you havingva big booty is really silly and at the really dumb. Many guys would never pass up any chances on being with an attractive female with a big ass because that one feature that guys as well as me always love about the ladies. Clearly, I would rather be with a woman with a big ass then a woman who too skin & bones, because skinny doesn't always mean perfect & what you ex has done to you was very vile & really hurtful. Soon or later he's going to have to regret the day that he ever broke up with you for something this dumb. To be serious, I enjoy big butts mainly because they are breathtaking & has special charms that would gather many guys alongside with the women because butts are sexually attractive to guys like me. And you should embrace having a big booty & never let anyone tell you different.

• Uh. Sounds like he was insecure af.

• I could see it happening lol.

• Just an insecure person, not confident in himself, simple as that.

• What the hell? Someone broke up with you because you have a big ass? Most guys would love that you know...

• Yo @Mistnigqa808 I've never seen such a blatant "bring that ass over here" moment like this

Anon, yo ass just wasn't in good hands.. pun intended

• This guy is dumb as hell

• He was just looking for an excuse to leave you.

• People break up over nothing. I assure you your ass size is a threat to your relationships.

• Lol what big ass is always a plus. The guy is dumb af or he couldn't come up with a genuine reason to break up with you

• Girls WILL cheat. It's certainly possibility that they will

• I've never cheated, and I'm never going to. It's not hard.. just cause I have a booty doesn't mean I'm going after anyone else.

• You might, never say never

What Girls Said 10

• Yeah, sounds like a break up reason - in grade school...
    Maybe your boyfriend was just mentally at that age though. O. o

• Under 18? I can see it. Young kids are dumb.

• I'm 17.. He was 19.

• Still a kid. Either he lied about the reason, or he's super insecure.

• Dude, you're better off without him. If he's that insecure because you've got a booty, then he's too childish to be in a relationship.

• This guy is dumb as hell and had no self-esteem but he didn't think he was good enough to keep you

• Well, insecure dudes will find any excuse to feel inadequate and blame others, so yeah.

• He's dumb as hell! He was so lucky to have! He just could stand the competition around so if he refuse to fight for you, he doesn't desserve you

• Yes. Your ass may be that big it attracts other men into its field of gravity and they may begin orbiting you... this could be problematic for your guy, or anyone within your close proximity.

• The guy is too insecure

• It's just an excuse, he dumped you for other reasons. Mainly that he's an insecure fuck

• You're under 18, boys around your age are immature like that. Did your butt suddenly enlarge while you started going out with him? I doubt it.