I made a mistake... do you think he should forgive me?

My boyfriend broke up with me a month ago after a year and a half of dating. He told me he didn't love me and didn't want to be with me anymore. One of his friends came into contact with me and he sent me things, but I didn't send full on in return it was just like bikini pictures like I would post on Instagram. I knew I was wrong and I stopped. I am still in love with my ex and the guy I was talking to gave me the attention I wish my ex would give me. I know I made a mistake and I regret it more than anything and I wish I could take it back. My ex and I started talking the other day and he found out. He told me he loved me, but now he can't get past what I did and says we can't ever be together. I wish he would forgive me, especially since we weren't together at the time and he admitted to kissing his best friends ex girlfriend and two other girls. I'm devastated and at this point I don't think I'll ever get him back. I miss him. :(

He now says when he said he loved me he meant in a non relationship way... but he was giving me a lot of grief for the pictures so now I don't get it. He said "Its not like we're gonna get married." I'm a mess now, I had hope :( I really love him

34

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think so.

• even though he did more y'all should call it even. you weren't together so it didn't matter

• tsk tsk you were clearly wrong, make him a sandwich and he might forgive you.

What Girls Said 3

• Even though you did that for the wrong reason, your ex shouldn't hold it against you, because you weren't even together anymore then. How the hell could you have known that you'd be talking again and that there'd be another chance for you to fix things? For all you knew, you two were done for. He's a hypocrite too, since he did even more than that with more people than that. Why do you even want him back?

• Get over it, you didn't do anything wrong. You're single! You're allowed to do whatever and whoever you want. Your ex needs to get over it.

• Distance yourself
    He will come running back